Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Series of dancers: flamenco dancer / Tanssija-sarjan ensimmäinen: flamencotanssija

I´ve been busy making pictures lately. I have  managed to create a drawing-painting  daily routine. I begin my day quite early in the morning with drawing /painting, or at least planning a new picture. I´m making a series of dancers. I have started with female dancers - they are more - but later for sure also some male dancers. The first one is ready, the flamenco dancer, it is added to this text. I made the drawing for it in fact summer 2014. It is a pencil drawing, more precise than a sketch.  The second is almost ready, the third is half-way and two are on my mind waiting to be drawn. Making these pictures like quite many of my former pictures ,too, I have already decided the "color-world" before I start to draw, I mean the color-world very often comes first and then the picture.
Last summer I made quite many sketches of the flowers growing around my cottage. In these dancer pictures I have put flowers, that have their origin in those sketches.

Viime aikoina olen tehnyt ahkerasti kuvia. Olen jopa saanut aikaiseksi jnkl rutiinin. Aloitan päiväni aamunvirkkuna suht aikaisin piirtämällä / maalaamalla tai vähintäänkin suunnittelemalla uutta kuvaa. Teen tällä hetkellä tanssija -sarjaa. Alkuun tulee vain naistanssijoita, joita on enemmänkin, myöhemmin uskoisin että myös miehiä. Ensimmäinen työ, joka on tämän viestin liitteenäkin, flamenco-tanssija on ollut valmis jo jonkun aikaa. Siihen liittyvän itsenäisen ja erillisen lyijykynäpiirroksen tein jo kesällä 2014. Toinen tanssija on lähes valmis, kolmas puolitiessä. 4. ja 5.ovat vasta mielessä. Näiden kuvien, kuten niin monen muunkin kuvani värimaailma, on syntynyt mielessäni jo ennen piirtämistä. Eli usein täissäni tulee ensin aiheeseen sopiva värimaailma, sitten kuva. Joskus olen miettinyt ensin mitä värejä haluaisin käyttää, ja sitten vasta mihin aiheeseen ne voisivat sopia.
Tein viime kesänä paljon luonnoksia mökkini pihapiirissä kasvavista kukista. Huomasin, että olen alkanut laittaa niitä vähän niin kuin vahingossa näihin tanssijakuviin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New chinese brush paintings / Uusia kiinalaisia sivellinmaalauksia

Time for intuitive art. Chinese brush painting, floral theme. Always something unexpected, unplanned. You almost throw it away, but then not...